recently performed in WHAT SHALL WE DO WITH THE CELLO by Matei Visniec (8-12 Feb @ VAULT Festival)
- recently shooting in JUST EAT photography
& FLOWERS (TV series)
- finished UK Tour with Peter James' A PERFECT MURDER play, "superbly cast. Simona Armstrong, as psychic sex worker Kamila Walcak, almost steals the show with a voluble, volatile, alternately fragile and tough performance, and love interest Don Kirk (Stephen Fletcher) is endearingly loyal, hunky and slightly hapless." Read more...
recently performed in:
- his second Romanian role on screen in the TV series SNATCH 2, as VOLKOV, an arms dealer;
- his first Romanian role on screen in TOGETHER (ff), a Paul Duddridge film about the appalling bureaucracy & superficiality of the UK care system
- his first BBC Radio 4 drama, THE CHRONICLES OF AIT, as Mac
- appeared in Emmy nominated hit action series STRIKE BACK IV (Sky & HBO), THE GAME (BBC) and 50 WAYS TO KILL YOUR LOVER (USA)
shooting a new TV mini-series in Germany & appearing in
LETHAL WEAPON new series on FOX
- finished filming in THE SNOWMAN (ff), directed by Tomas Alfredson in Norway.
- recent credits include GOTTARD (German-Italian period TV series), as well as SELFIE 69 (ff), FUORICLASSE 4 series (RAI 1) and UNTITLED (ff)
RADA Master graduate
TISCH graduate (NY)
- had her dbut feature film opening in Cannes festival 2018 "Alone at my wedding"
- currently performing with her own company in Romania;
- recently performed at Harvard University with her London show "I Declare at My Own Risk", making a stand for human rights for Roma ethnicity
Welsh actor, speaker of both English and Welsh languages
actor & screenwriter
THE CLEANERS, a TV screenplay by Justin Walters is currently in production in Wales, where he also inherits a lead role.
award winning actor
currently performing as lead actor at the Hungarian Theatre of Cluj, Romania
recently participated in IBSEN INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL in Tokio, Japan, performing in the show HEDDA GABLER, directed by the legendary theatre director ANDREI SERBAN